The New York Craft Brewers Festivals
The 8th annual New York Craft Brewers Festival takes place on Saturday, November 20th, at the historic Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, New York. The unique and beloved event brings together 45+ New York State Breweries from every region of the state featuring a wide variety of unique and award-winning beers.
Brewers and brewery owners pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals, NO volunteers - come hang out with the people who craft the beer you love!
Please note, that the Landmark Theater is not handicap accessible.
- Landmark Theatre 362 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202
- 21+ Event
- Advance General Admission Ticket: $55 | Event Day (if available): $65
- Designated Drivers: $15
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- DD tickets include free bottles of water and food sampling *(if you wish to have a glass, you can pick one at the end of the festival)
Health & Safety:
All guests and ticket holders must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present proof at the gate.
- All guests and ticket holders must display proof of vaccination along with valid identification at the gate. Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination include a CDC vaccination card or the NYS Excelsior Pass.
- Guests and ticket holders that fail to display proof of vaccination at the gate will not be permitted to enter the Landmark Theatre. No refunds will be issued.
- Facemasks are encouraged but not required.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the festival.
- This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
- Children and babies are not permitted.
- Dogs are not permitted. If you have a service dog contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee to demonstrates signs of inebriation.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick upon exiting the festival.
- Service fees apply to online ticket orders.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
Click here to view the Code of Conduct and full Festival Policies.