New York State Craft Brewers Festival
SATURDAY JUNE 24TH, CANALSIDE BUFFALO
The New York State Craft Brewers Festival returns to Buffalo Canalside Saturday, June 24th! The renowned event brings together more than 55 breweries from every region of the state offering enthusiasts, both novice and seasoned, a rare opportunity to relish in unique and award-winning beer. Discover new styles, flavors, and brands, and meet the masters behind the craft you love! Brewery owners & representatives pour at the events, NO volunteers.
Great beer deserves to be paired with great food! Savory eats will be available for purchase from a rodeo of food trucks.
With more than a decade of experience, New York State Craft Brewers Festivals are produced with highest level of care and professionalism, with the goal of providing a truly authentic craft beer experience for all.
See you there, cheers!
Scroll down for details, info, brewery lineup.
Craft Beer from 55+ Breweries
Experience craft beer of all styles & meet the people who craft the beer you love! More than 55 breweries from across the state are excited to share their unique and award-winning brews with you.
Enjoy craft beer accompanied by live music by Porcelain Train!
Test your axe throwing skills with Hatchet & Hops!
Food Truck Rodeo
Great beer deserved to be accompanied by great food. Satisfy your hunger with culinary creations from Buffalo's favorite food trucks including Lloyd's Tacos, and Mineo & Sapio Street Eats!
- Date: Saturday June 24th
- Time: 2-6PM
- Address: Canalside, 44 Prime St, Buffalo, NY 14202
- 21+ Event
- $55 Advance | $65 at Gate (if available)
- Designated Driver: $15 Advance | $20 at the Gate
- Avoid online ticketing fees by purchasing tickets from a brewery near you! CASH ONLY. Hardcopy tickets available at Resurgence Brewing, Rusty Nickel Brewing Co. & Big Ditch.
- Festival entrance 2-6PM
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Craft beer sampling from 55+ NYS breweries
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- DD tickets include free bottles of water *(if you wish to have a glass, you can pick one at the end of the festival)
- This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
- Children and babies are not permitted.
- Dogs are not permitted. If you have a service dog contact email@example.com.
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee to demonstrates signs of inebriation.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick upon exiting the festival.
- Service fees apply to online ticket orders.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
Click here to view the Code of Conduct and full Festival Policies.
Health & Saftey
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the festival.
New York State Craft Brewers Festivals are fundraising events produced by the New York State Brewers Association whereby profit is used to directly support the craft beer industry.