Think NY, Drink NY ®
Think NY, Drink NY is the rallying cry and enthusiast side of the New York State Brewers Association. Only with the support of craft beer fans, like you, is New York the 2nd largest craft beer market in the U.S.
You play a critical role in the growth of the craft beer industry.
Show your support by...
- Purchasing beer crafted in New York State.
- Visit NYS breweries & taprooms.
- Attend NYSBA festivals & events.
- Download the Official New York State Craft Beer App. It's free, offers a map of every brewery in the state, and allows you to earn free beer gear!
- Purchase Think New York, Drink New York merch.
ABOUT THE NYSBA
New York State is the 2nd largest craft beer market in the US with more than 500 licensed breweries. The New York State Brewers Association (NYSBA) is a non-for-profit 501(c) organization that works to unify, propel, and protect the craft beer industry in NY through legislative advocacy, education, and promotion.
Think New York, Drink New York is the consumer facing marketing campaign run by the NYSBA. The association produces a number of events including: New York Craft Brewers Festivals, NYS Virtual Tasting Experiences, and BriteVibes Beer & Music Festival. NYSBA events are fundraisers whereby profit is used to directly support the craft beer industry.
Join the craft beer state of mind, #ThinkNYDrinkNY