- All NYS Brewers Festivals® are 21+ events.
- Attendees must show valid photo ID at the door including designated drivers. No exceptions!
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee that demonstrates signs of inebriation or impairment.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick up upon exiting the Festival.
- Designated drivers seen drinking will be escorted from the Festival immediately.
- No ticket refunds or exchanges.
- Service fees apply to all ticket orders.
- Unauthorized transfers of wristbands are prohibited.
- Event schedule and brewery line up are subject to change.
- No animals allowed (except for registered service animals).
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The NYSBA, as the producer of the NYS Brewers Festivals®, is committed to creating a safe, fun, and engaging conference for everyone. Inappropriate, off-topic, disruptive, abusive, or illegal behavior is not tolerated.
The NYSBA defines inappropriate behavior as that which undermines the spirit of the brewing community, including any form of written, verbal or physical abuse or threats, the use of derogatory or discriminatory language, gestures or actions, any form of harassment, racism, sexism, or any other targeted comments which may violate any local, state or federal laws or cause personal offense to another participant before, during or after the BriteVibes events, through social media channels, while engaging in any online aspect of the events, or any other method of communication.
The NYSBA may act in its discretion to address any individual(s) or group(s) it believes fail to meet the standards set forth in this Code of Conduct, including, without limitation, revoking the violating parties’ credentials without refund.
Please contact email@example.com if you believe you’ve observed or experienced a violation of this Code of Conduct. The NYSBA will assess the situation and respond as appropriately as possible. Notifying the NYSBA does not constitute or replace a notification to local law enforcement.
All suspected violations of the law will be reported to local law enforcement. For emergencies, immediately dial 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, contact the local police department.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The NYSBA expects that all attendees of NYS Brewers Festivals® to follow public health guidelines related to safety, hygiene, and COVID-19, including, without limitation, social distancing, hand washing, staying home if you are sick, and other disease prevention measures.
In accordance with New York State mandates regarding COVID-19, the Syracuse and Albany Festivals will be opened and managed as a fully vaccinated indoor event. This means that all attendees/participants must be fully vaccinated prior to the Festivals and must be prepared to provide proof of full immunization status upon entry, which can be provided through paper form, digital application, or the State’s Excelsior Pass.
The NYSBA reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket price, to refuse admission or eject any person whose actions are deemed disorderly or fails to comply with the terms and conditions. In addition, Festival attendees/participants must adhere to all other safety restrictions in place at the time of the event. Registrants acknowledge that he/she/they is either fully vaccinated at the time of purchase or will be fully vaccinated by the time of the Festival they plan on attending.
Please submit any accessibility-related questions or requests at least 30 days prior to the Festival to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access information available at check-in
- Handicap drop-off station or accessible parking spaces available
- Accessible bathrooms available
- Registered service animals permitted
- ASL interpretation can be provided in some cases
The NYS Brewers Festival – Syracuse takes place at the historic Landmark Theatre which is not a fully handicap-accessible venue. (The stage is not handicap-accessible.)
Festivals tend to be crowded and may be challenging to navigate for those with mobility concerns. Additionally, the NYS Brewers Festivals – Syracuse / Albany are low-lit venues and may be challenging for those with vision impairment.
All tickets are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the case of an event cancellation without a rescheduled date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to this purchase policy.
Due to present circumstances surrounding COVID-19, the event status is subject to change. In the event of cancellation, full refunds will be issued; we're working to ensure you have options in the event of postponement or rescheduling. The NYSBA does not assume liability; attendees will assume all risks involved.