- All NYS Brewers Festivals® are 21+ events.
- Attendees must show valid photo ID at the door including designated drivers. No exceptions!
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee that demonstrates signs of inebriation or impairment.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick up upon exiting the Festival.
- Designated drivers seen drinking will be escorted from the Festival immediately.
- No ticket refunds or exchanges.
- Service fees apply to all ticket orders.
- Unauthorized transfers of wristbands are prohibited.
- Event schedule and brewery line up are subject to change.
- No animals allowed (except for registered service animals).
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The New York State Brewers Association is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of diverse backgrounds and cultures. Sexual language, imagery, sexist, racist or exclusionary jokes are not condoned and harassment in any form is not appropriate for the conference. Be kind to others.
The full NYSBA Code of Conduct may be found at NewYorkStateCraftBeer.com/code-of-conduct
Participants violating any of the above may be asked to leave at the sole discretion of the New York State Brewers Association. Thank you for helping to make this a welcoming event for all.
If anyone makes you feel unsafe or unwelcome or if you observe someone else in situational discomfort, please report it as soon as possible. We have partnered with WeVow as the reporting tool for our events. Reports can be sent by scanning the QR code below.
All suspected violations of the law will be reported to local law enforcement. For emergencies, immediately dial 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, contact the local police department.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The NYSBA expects that all attendees of NYS Brewers Festivals® to follow public health guidelines related to safety, hygiene, and COVID-19, including, without limitation, social distancing, hand washing, staying home if you are sick, and other disease prevention measures.
The NYSBA reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket price, to refuse admission or eject any person whose actions are deemed disorderly or fails to comply with the terms and conditions. In addition, Festival attendees/participants must adhere to all other safety restrictions in place at the time of the event. Health & Safety Policies subject to change.
Please submit any accessibility-related questions or requests at least 30 days prior to the Festival to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access information available at check-in
- Handicap drop-off station or accessible parking spaces available
- Accessible bathrooms available
- Registered service animals permitted
- ASL interpretation can be provided in some cases
The NYS Brewers Festival – Syracuse takes place at the historic Landmark Theatre which is not a fully handicap-accessible venue. (The stage is not handicap-accessible.)
Festivals tend to be crowded and may be challenging to navigate for those with mobility concerns. Additionally, the NYS Brewers Festivals – Syracuse / Albany are low-lit venues and may be challenging for those with vision impairment.
All tickets are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the case of an event cancellation without a rescheduled date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to this purchase policy.
Due to present circumstances surrounding COVID-19, the event status is subject to change. In the event of cancellation, full refunds will be issued; we're working to ensure you have options in the event of postponement or rescheduling. The NYSBA does not assume liability; attendees will assume all risks involved.