- All NYS Brewers Festivals® are 21+ events. (This includes babies and children.)
- Attendees must show valid photo ID at the door including designated drivers. No exceptions!
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee who demonstrates signs of inebriation or impairment.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick up upon exiting the Festival.
- Designated drivers seen consuming alcohol will be escorted from the Festival immediately.
- Unauthorized transfer of wristbands is prohibited.
- Event schedule and brewery line up are subject to change.
- No animals allowed. (Exception made for registered service animals).
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The New York State Brewers Association is dedicated to providing a harassment-free festival experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religion. Harassment and offensive language/behavior is not tolerated. Sexual language, imagery, sexist, racist or exclusionary jokes are not condoned.
The NYSBA reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket price, to refuse admission or eject any person whose actions are deemed inappropriate, offensive, disorderly, or fail to comply with the terms and conditions.
At the event, if you feel unsafe or unwelcome, or if you observe someone else in an uncomfortable situation, please report the incident. Report the incident using the trusted reporting tool below, WeVow.
All suspected violations of the law will be reported to local law enforcement.
For emergencies, immediately dial 9-1-1.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The NYSBA expects that all attendees of NYS Brewers Festivals® follow public health guidelines related to safety, hygiene, and COVID-19, including, without limitation, social distancing, hand washing, staying home if you are sick, and other disease prevention measures.
Festival attendees/participants must adhere to all other safety restrictions in place at the time of the event. Health & Safety Policies subject to change.
Please submit any accessibility-related questions or requests at least 30 days prior to the Festival to email@example.com.
- Handicap drop-off zone and accessible parking spaces
- Accessible bathrooms available
- Registered service animals permitted
- ASL interpretation may be provided
The NYS Brewers Festival – Syracuse takes place at the historic Landmark Theatre which is not a fully handicap-accessible venue. The stage where many breweries are located is not handicap-accessible.
Festivals tend to be crowded and may be challenging to navigate for those with mobility challenges. Additionally, the NYS Brewers Festivals tend to be low-lit, loud venues which may be of concern for individuals with low vision, hearing impairment and/or sensory issues.
All tickets are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the case of an event cancellation without a rescheduled date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to this purchase policy.
All events will take place rain or shine.