Belmont Park Racetrack - Long Island
The New York Craft Brewers Festivals
The 1st annual New York Craft Brewers Festival - Long Island takes place on Saturday, September 7th, at the famous Belmont Park Racetrack in Elmont, NY. In this unique venue, attendees will enjoy New York State Breweries from every region of the state.
The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps always pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals...come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier, a special VIP glass and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general admission ticket holders.
The festival will take place in full view of the horse racing happening throughout the day. Enjoy your favorite New York State craft beer at the festival and bet on the horses at the same time. The festival will be set up just outside of the final turn so you'll be in full view of all the action.
With $5.25 million on the line, the best three-year-old turf runners in the world will compete in the Turf Trinity and Turf Tiara as part of New York Racing Association’s inaugural Turf Triple Series, broadcast on NBC and FOX Sports. Festival attendees can watch the final legs of the Turf Triple Series live, with trackside viewing, while attending the beer festival.
- 1:30 PM - 6:00PM (VIP admission)
- 2:30 PM - 6:00PM (General admission)
- Belmont Park, 2150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003
- The beer festival is located at the final turn of the Belmont Racetrack! Follow the signs for the beer festival once you enter the park.
- VIP: $75
- General Admission: $55
- Designated Drivers: $10
- Event admission
- 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (Yes glass, not plastic!) *VIP gets a special glass for this event
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- Entry into the track to bet on the horses during the festival
- DD tickets include free bottled water
Since this is a beer festival, you must be 21 years of age to be allowed entrance into the festival. Designated drivers must also be at least 21. You must show photo ID to be admitted (no exceptions). Sorry, but NO children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted.
The event is outdoors but there will plenty of tents.
Online only through the ticket link on this page.
Yes, since this is a public space, you can come and go as you please. Every ticketed person will have a wristband, if you do not have a wristband, then you cannot sample beer.
Admission includes unlimited 3 oz beer samples, as well as well as the opportunity to bet on the racing taking place throughout the day. VIP admission will allow you entry one hour earlier, a special VIP glass as well as access to rare and special beers all day long. Also remember that the brewers will be pouring your beer, NOT volunteers.
The fee is $10.
Yes, this is a 21 and over event.
We love pets and kids, but they will not be allowed since this is a 21 and over event.
There is a place outside of the festival where smoking is permitted.
- This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee to demonstrates signs of inebriation.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick upon exiting the festival.
- Service fees apply to online ticket orders.