ABOUT NYS PINT DAYS
NYS Pint Days is a state-wide marketing and fundraising initiative that takes place annually over Thanksgiving week whereby craft beer enthusiasts visit participating breweries to purchase the annual collector's glass. Each year the NYS Pint Days Glass features a unique design that celebrates New York State craft beer. Once they're sold-out, they are gone forever and will not be reproduced.
- Entries can be submitted May 25th - June 18th via the form below.
- The NYSBA will pick the top 2-3 candidates for a final judgement round where the winner will be determined by public vote.
- The artist of the winning design will receive a $500 check & recognition in Pint Days promotions and press coverage.
The affiliated brewery / business of the artist (if applicable) will also receive recognition, as well as 72 complimentary Pint Days glasses (shipping billed to brewery).
- DO NOT share your design with the public prior to the grand unveiling in September.
- Imprint Size: 3-¼” x 8-⅝” use this template.
- The theme of the design should be a celebration / representation of New York State Craft Beer.
- Artwork must use color palatte provided on template. Minimum of 3 colors, maximum of 4 colors.
- Must include Think NY, Drink NY logo. Logo can be moved, but cannot be resized.
- Submit artwork as a vector file via the form below (.PDF, .EPS., AI.)
- Outline all text in file prior to submitting.
- .JPEG mockup optional - access file here.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.