THANK YOU FOR SCHEDULING A PRIVATE TASTING EXPERIENCE.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be at least 21+ years of age.
- The NYSBA is not responsible for technological issues associated with the conferencing software or the internet connection of participants.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the final bill. Clients will be invoiced for the remaining payment upon providing participant information. Invoices are due Net 30.
- The NYSBA cannot guarantee the specific involvement of any breweries. Only breweries that have the capacity to participate and the experience to present are selected. Clients cannot select the presenting brewery.
- Participant information and add-on orders are due to the NYSBA no later than 2 weeks in advance of the event date so that breweries have time to produce, package and ship the beer. (For events of more than 50 participants, a longer lead time may be required.)
- A fee of $30 per person may be added for changes to the participant list if made within 10 days of the event date. Partial packages will not be shipped.
- An additional fee of $25 per person will be added for gluten-free or cider package alternatives. There is no additional fee for craft soda alternatives.
- Participant information is to be submitted on the Participant Form provided.
- Participants will receive beers shipped to the address provided approximately 2 days prior to the event date. The Zoom participation link will be sent via email the day prior to the event to the emails provided.
- All packages will be shipped via UPS Ground. If a quicker delivery method is needed, an additional fee will be required. Any out of the country shipping will ensure an additional $100+ fee per package.
- The NYSBA is not responsible for lost or stolen deliveries. Best efforts will be made to accommodate participants in the case of damaged shipments.
- An NYSBA staff person will participate in the event as the “host.” It is their responsibility to manage produce the event and facilitate participation. The NYSBA has the right to remove anyone from the event who is perceived by the host as being disruptive, rude, or offensive.