THANK YOU FOR SCHEDULING A PRIVATE TASTING EXPERIENCE.
Terms & Conditions
- The NYSBA is not responsible for technological issues associated with the conferencing software or the internet connection of participants.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the final bill. Clients will be invoiced for the remaining payment upon providing participant information. Invoices are due Net 30.
- The NYSBA cannot guarantee the specific involvement of any breweries. Only breweries that have the capacity to participate and the experience to present are selected. Clients cannot select the presenting brewery.
- Participant information is due to the NYSBA no later than 2 weeks in advance of the event date so that breweries have time to produce, package and ship the beer. (For events of more than 50 participants, a longer lead time may be required.)
- Participants will receive beers shipped to the address provided approximately 2 days prior to the event date. The Zoom participation link will be sent via email the day prior to the event to the emails provided.
- The NYSBA is not responsible for lost or stolen deliveries. Best efforts will be made to accommodate participants in the case of damaged shipments.
- An NYSBA staff person will participate in the event as the “host.” It is their responsibility to manage produce the event and facilitate participation. The NYSBA has the right to remove anyone from the event who is perceived by the host as being disruptive, rude, or offensive.