The New York Craft Brewers Festivals
*Tickets on sale NOW online - Limited tickets available at The Blue Tusk and Middle Ages, no service fees - cash only!
The 7th annual New York Craft Brewers Festival takes place on Saturday, November 2nd, at the historic Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, New York. The unique and beloved event brings together over 60 New York State Breweries from every region of the state featuring 130 hard to find and award winning beers.
The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps ALWAYS pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals - come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public.
Please note, that the Landmark Theater is not handicap accessible.
Don't forget to add on your special Syracuse Orange Sili-pint when you buy your tickets. Scroll down to the tickets to add yours. Only 100 will be offered the day of the festival at $12 each.
- Special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Syracuse restaurants, food trucks, and farms including: Empire Brewing, Pastabilities, Sweet on Chocolate, Kitty Hoynes, Prison City, Hops Spot, Original Grain, XO Taco, Modern Malt, Oompa Loompyas, Oh My Darling, Bishop's Bistro, Clinton Street Pub and Limp Lizard BBQ
- VIP Beer Includes: - Bourbon Barrel Aged Ubu - Lake Placid Pub and Brewery, Barrel Aged Stout - Young Lion Brewing, Cherry Valley Farmhouse/Saison (2019 GABF Bronze Medal) - Heritage Hill Brewery, Barrel Aged Oatmeal Maple Stout - Stout Beard, A Brief History of Hops, Ales - Reinvention Brewing, Colleen's Coconut Porter - Garland City Beer Works, Marzen Oktoberfest Beir - New Platz Brewing, Blueberry Thyme Gose - Red Shed Brewery, Oak No Treason - Woodland Farm Brewery, Galaxy DDH Bliss - Thin Man Brewing, Barrel Aged Farmhouse Ale w/Spruce - West Kill Brewing, Marsh Monster Smore Brown Ale - Rohrbachs, Ghost of Mangose - Wagner Brewing, Ghost of Christmas Belgian Strong Ale - Galaxy Brewing, SOLSTICE - Browns Brewing, Stone Fruit - Common Roots Brewing, Nicholas Nikolievich Russian Imperial Stout - Talking Cursive Brewing, Blackalicious Belgian Imperial Stout - Pressure Drop Brewing, Kings and Queens of Bavaria Smoked Lager - Big aLICe Brewing, BBA Belgian Tripel - Local 315 Brewing, Cross Reference Blackberry Ale - Mill House Brewery, Wander On Coconut - Onco Fermentation, Brew U Saison - Brewery CIA, Storyteller Imperial Stout - Strong Rope Brewing, Heffin Renegade - Lithology, Black IPA - Dublin Corners Farm Brewery, Edward Street Pils - Saranac, Wham Wham - Prison City, Snowbirds 3 Imperial Stout - Other Half, Double Dead Zombie Land Fruited Sour - KCBC, Champagne Showers - Moustache Brewing, Biere Blanche De Paris - Browns Brewing, Sorta Queens - Wagner Valley, Oatmeal Stout - Lunkenheimer, Black IPA - Seneca Street Pub, and More To Come!
- 4:00-8:00PM (VIP admission)
- 5:00-8:00PM (General admission)
- Landmark Theatre 362 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Advance General Admission Ticket: $55 | Event Day (if available): $65
- Advance VIP Ticket: $75 | VIP Admission Event Day (if available): $85
- Designated Drivers: $20
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food sampling from local restaurants and food trucks
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- DD tickets include free bottles of water and food sampling *(if you wish to have a glass, you can pick one at the end of the festival)
VIP Tickets include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4PM)
- Exclusive VIP beers - breweries bringing special and one off beers include
Since this is a beer festival, you must be 21 years of age to be allowed entrance into the festival. Designated drivers must also be at least 21. You must show photo ID to be admitted (no exceptions). Sorry, but NO children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted.
The event is outdoors but there will plenty of tents.
Online only through the ticket link on this page.
Yes, since this is a public space, you can come and go as you please. Every ticketed person will have a wristband, if you do not have a wristband, then you cannot sample beer.
Admission includes unlimited 3 oz beer samples, as well as well as the opportunity to bet on the racing taking place throughout the day. VIP admission will allow you entry one hour earlier, a special VIP glass as well as access to rare and special beers all day long. Also remember that the brewers will be pouring your beer, NOT volunteers.
The fee is $10.
Yes, this is a 21 and over event.
We love pets and kids, but they will not be allowed since this is a 21 and over event.
There is a place outside of the festival where smoking is permitted.
- This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee to demonstrates signs of inebriation.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick upon exiting the festival.
- Service fees apply to online ticket orders.