New York State Craft Brewers Festival
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19TH, THE LANDMARK THEATRE
The 9th annual New York State Craft Brewers Festival takes place on Saturday, November 19th, at the historic Landmark Theatre in downtown Syracuse. The renowned event brings together 55+ breweries from every region of the state offering enthusiasts, both novice and seasoned, a rare opportunity to relish in unique and award-winning beer. Discover new styles, flavors, and brands, and meet the masters behind the craft you love! Brewery owners & representatives pour at the events, NO volunteers.
Great beer deserves to be paired with great food! Savory eats will be available for purchase from some of Syracuse' best food vendors.
With almost a decade of experience, New York State Craft Brewers Festivals are produced with highest level of care and professionalism, with the goal of providing a truly authentic craft beer experience for all.
See you there, cheers!
Scroll down for details, info, brewery lineup.
- Date: Saturday November 19th
- Time: 4:00-8:00PM
- Address: Landmark Theatre 362 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202
- 21+ Event
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- DD tickets include free bottles of water *(if you wish to have a glass, you can pick one at the end of the festival)
- This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
- Children and babies are not permitted.
- Dogs are not permitted. If you have a service dog contact email@example.com.
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee to demonstrates signs of inebriation.
- Designated drivers are entitled to a complimentary tasting glass which they can pick upon exiting the festival.
- Service fees apply to online ticket orders.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
Click here to view the Code of Conduct and full Festival Policies.
Health & Saftey
- Facemasks are encouraged but not required.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the festival.