WHAT YOU GET
1) NYS Craft Beer Box shipped to your home containing:
- Premium craft beer from 3 NYS breweries (Common Roots Brewing Company, Brewery at the CIA, and Resurgence Brewing Company) totaling 192oz. You will receive 2 styles from each brewery (one 16oz can per style), plus six 16oz cans of an exlusive 3-way collaboration beer from participating breweries.
- Gourmet eats from The Culinary Institute of America: NYS Assorted Charcuterie, CIA Spent Grain Brewer’s Crackers & Mexican Spiced Chocolate Truffles from Apple Pie Bakery Café.
- 4 Think New York, Drink New York branded tasting glasses
- 4 NYS craft beer sticker bundles
2) Exclusive access to a 2.5 hour interactive tasting experience (via Zoom) where you will share beer & conversation with the brewers and owners. Ask questions, learn about the history of each brewery and their creative process, + receive a behind the scenes look at each brewerie's production facility.
NYS virtual tasting experiences are carefully planned and coordinated by the NYSBA, ensuring high video and audio quality for the ultimate virtual experience.
Common Roots Brewing Company
HOST: Christian Weber (Co-Founder/President, Common Roots Brewing Company)
Original Concept • New England IPA • 6.5% ABV
Original Concept is a New England style IPA brewed with some of our favorite Pacific Northwest Hops. Double dry-hop additions of Citra, Mosaic and El Dorado delight the palate with bursts of orange marmalade, white grapefruit and juicy tangerine.
Tasteful Deception Mixed Berry • Wild Ale • 5.8% ABV
Dry-hopped American Wild Ale conditioned on Raspberry, Strawberry and Boysenberry. Tasty, juicy and thirst-quenching.
Brewery at the CIA
HOSTS: Hutch Kugeman (Head Brewer, Brewery at the CIA),
John Fischer (Professor of Hospitality and Service Management, CIA)
Mise en Place Wit • Belgian-style Witbier • 4.5% ABV • 15 IBUs
This traditional Belgian Wit is brewed with unmalted wheat, coriander, and orange peel, to yield a light bodied and pleasantly spicy beer with a dry crisp finish.
xxxxx Lager • Vienna Lager • 5.7% ABV • 20 IBUs
Featuring German malts to add toasty malt aromas and Mandarina Bavaria hops to add subtle citrus notes this amber lager is balanced and drinkable.
Resurgence Brewing Company
HOSTS: Jeff Ware (President), Drew Zach (Director of Operations)
Tiny Juice Monsters • Buffalo Style IPA • 5.9% ABV
Buffalo Style IPA (New England IPA with a little more bitterness) brewed with Mosaic, Citra and Simcoe hops.
Ward Rainbow Sour • Fruited Sour Ale • 5% ABV
Our Chicago St Brewery is located in Buffalo’s Old First Ward, and this beer highlights our connection to this area - along with the many different fruits in this sour. Very sessionable sour that packs a fruit punch. The main fruits are Sweet Cherry and Raspberry, but also hints of pineapple, guava and lime. And just to top it off, we threw a copious amount of cereal marshmallows into the beer to balance off sweet and sour.
New York Stout of Mind • Pastry Stout • 7% ABV
A full-bodied Stout brewed in collaboration by Common Roots Brewing Company, Resurgence Brewing Company, and the Brewery at the CIA in support of the New York State Brewing Association's Virtual Tasting Series.
NYS Maple-syrup glazed Aji Amarillo peppers bring together a signature sweetness and a Southern Hemisphere spice that ushers in a New York Stout of Mind.
In addition to receiving the collaboration beer, each box will also contain two unique beers (one 16oz can of each) from each brewery.
The Culinary Institute of America
The Culinary Institute of America is an American private college and culinary school specializing in culinary, baking, and pastry arts education. The school's primary campus is located in Hyde Park, New York, with branch campuses in St. Helena and Napa, California, San Antonio, Texas, and Singapore.
FOOD ITEMS INCLUDED IN EVENT BOX
- NYS Assorted Charcuterie
- CIA Spent Grain Brewer’s Crackers
- Mexican Spiced Chocolate Truffles from Apple Pie Bakery Café
Thanks to our friends at Half Time Beverage shipment is available to 7 states!
Packages will be shipped to ticket holders prior to the event.
Must be at leaste 21+ years of age & live in one of the following states to participate.
CT, DC, MA, NH, NY, NJ, PA
Tickets are designed to be enjoyed by 1-4 people.
MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE PASSES & ATTEND.
your purchase helps nys breweries
Proceeds benefit the New York State Brewers Association & directly support the craft beer industry. #keepNYSbrewing
Profits will be used to directly support the craft beer industry. Fighting for temporary permitance of services like home delivery, curbside pickup, and shipment of beer are a few of the ways the NYSBA has been able to help NYS breweries remain open during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Your contribution is appreciated, and will allow the NYSBA to continue to support the craft beer community through these difficult times and beyond. #keepNYSbrewing
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
"The virtual event was a lot of fun! We loved the super-social atmosphere and the interchange between the brewer and the attendees." - Matt S.
"Just wanted to reach out and say thanks for all your hard work on the virtual tasting yesterday. It was an awesome experience and I'll for sure be signing up for the next one!" - Jason L
"Dawn and I had an absolute blast doing the virtual event! It was a fantastic way to connect with beer fans across NYS that haven't been to our pub or had our beer AND folks that have that we've missed during these strange times.” - Mark Schulz, Co-Owner of Prison City Pub & Brewery
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE AND ATTEND
- MUST LIVE IN ONE OF THE 7 STATES THAT BEER CAN BE SHIPPED TO
- MUST BE 21+ YEARS OF AGE TO ACCEPT AND SIGN FOR PACKAGE
- NYSBA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED PACKAGES
- BEER STYLES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- NO REFUNDS
- PARTICIPANTS CAN BE KICKED OUT OF EVENT AT ANY TIME FOR DISRUPTIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED