Spring is in the air, which can only mean one thing...bock season is upon us! Put on your lederhosen, New York's Original Lager Festival™ is coming to the famed Plattduetsche Biergarten, Long Island, Saturday, April 29th from 11am-5pm!
Das Bock™ offers everything an authentic German beer festival has & then some!
Featuring more than 45 breweries from across the state, the unique event offers enthusiasts, both novice and seasoned, a rare opportunity to relish in craft beers of all styles, with a focus on a variety of traditional lagers.
Discover German food, flavors, and music, and meet the masters behind the craft you love! Brewery owners & representatives pour at the events, NO volunteers.
Come celebrate the kick-off to spring with the closest thing you can get to going to Germany, without actually going to Germany!
Read on for more details. See you there, prost!
Enjoy bocks, lagers, & craft beers of all styles from your bona fide german bier mug! More than 45 breweries from across the state are excited to share their tasty brews with you. Sampling & full-size pours available.
Great food deserves to be paired with great food! Fill your belly with traditional german eats including brats, giant pretzels & more.
Share beer & conversation with the masters behind the craft! Brewery owners and brewery reps will be pouring at the festival, no volunteers!
Scroll for list of 45+ participating breweries!
Stay tuned! More breweries to be announced soon.
- Date: Saturday, April 29 2023
- Time: 11AM - 5PM
- Festival Location: Plattduetsche Beer Hall (indoors) & Biergarten (outdoors). Click here to view photo gallery.
- Address: Plattduetsche Park, 1132 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY, 11010
General Admission $30
- Entry to the festival
- Commemorative 0.5 liter glass bier stein
- 3 (5oz) bier tasting tickets
Additional bier tickets available for purchase (see below)
Bier Tickets (5oz each)
Additional Bier Tickets can be purchased at the festival and redeemed for individual 5oz tastings, or combined for full 15oz pours.
- 1 ticket for $3
- 10 tickets for $25
- *CASH ONLY*
Where to Purchase GA Tickets
- Click here to order tickets online
- Get hardcopy tickets in advance at the discounted fee of $25 from Plattduetsche Biergarten & Barrier Brewing Company (cash only).
- $30 at the gate (cash only - while supply lasts).
- This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
- Admission non-refundable
- No re-entry
- Bier Tickets non-refundable
- Children and babies are not permitted.
- Dogs are not permitted. If you have a service dog contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NYSBA and participating breweries have the right to refuse service to any attendee to demonstrates signs of inebriation.
- Service fees apply to online ticket orders.
New York State Craft Brewers Festivals are fundraising events produced by the New York State Brewers Association whereby profit is used to directly support the craft beer industry.
With almost a decade of experience, Think NY, Drink NY® festivals are produced with highest level of care and professionalism, with the goal of providing a truly authentic craft beer experience for all.